Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Welcome To My New Blog!

Hello all! I apologize if this blog may be too short or too "blah". This just serves the purpose of letting everyone know what exactly this page is going to be about. I am not here to bash anybody's religious beliefs and I'm also not here to criticize ANYONE for any reason. I just feel like us, as an Atheist community, get looked down upon. We are ostracized from regular society because of our disbelief in deities.
I also personally cannot stand when religious people think it is okay to tell us how we should live. For most of us Atheists, we don't go around telling Catholics or Christians, (side note: who the hell knows the difference between those two?) Jews, Muslims, Satanists, etc., why THEY shouldn't believe in their deities! Upon searching the internet for different religions for future blogs, I came across a website that made me physically sick.
This website, which I will not link because I do not wish to give them any sick gratitude of getting viewers, compares Atheists to child molesters and people who perform acts of bestiality. This person uses grim details to talk down Atheists and make us out to be scum of the Earth. It sickens me to think people would start a website to spread such inaccuracy of a group of people, who are already nothing in a lot of people's eyes. If people of religion would sit down and LISTEN to Atheists instead of just assuming what we are, it would be such a better place for all of us. Honestly, I am PROUD to be an Atheist. When is the last time you ever heard of Atheists going to war because of religious beliefs? Never, and that's because Atheists have never gone to war because of religion. Some people argue that Hitler was an Atheist and that was why he had soldiers mercilessly kill so many innocent Jewish people in World War II. First and foremost, to all the people who think this is true, go read a history book. This evil degenerate was a Christian.
Anyway, I appreciate all the people who stuck through my first entry and I'll see you in the next one. Also, I have a Twitter account set up and I thank everyone who follows. Have a great day everybody 😊

-Jay.

No comments:

Post a Comment