Saturday, March 11, 2017

Somebody Keeps Trolling Us!!!

Let's Talk

Today I decided I would step off of my "high horse". I would like to just simply address the naysayers. Specifically one in particular, I will call him Joe. Joe is a Christian, he does not take kindly to Atheists. He constantly is on Google+ putting down multiple Atheist pages, solely on the fact that he wants to be arrogant. I have tried to talk to him but it's like talking to a bar of soap. Today I have found out some very funny information about Joe. He is a convicted sex offender in Florida. Somebody exposed him and he had nothing else to say. As far as I saw, he remained quiet after that. After I found out this information I definitely let him know how disgusting he was. Maybe this is considered in ill taste by some, but after going back and forth in the comment section I couldn't take it anymore.

The Post


The post was from Atheist Republic on Google+. The picture here actually taught me something. I honestly didn't know this was from the bible. I went and looked it up on different sources, because I couldn't actually believe something like this is taught to children. Joe decided that he would open his mouth to defend the bible verse. I was so shocked, that I couldn't sit by and let him condone this nastiness. I told him that it was disgusting that he would even think of condoning this behavior and let this be taught to kids. We went back and forth for a little bit exchanging... not so nice words, to say the least. Then, another guy who I want to thank very much, chimed in and let me know some very interesting information.

The Shocker

As Joe and I were arguing back and forth about this filthy and disgraceful bible verse, a man who I will call Antonio, told me some very crucial information about Mr. Joe. Apparently, Christian Joe, is a child sex offender who lives in Florida. He is also on Twitter as a different name, but I will not get into that as to avoid a possible lawsuit. So, here we have Joe, a child sex offender, condoning this type of behavior. It all started to make sense to me. Even after being called a sex offender, he never denied it, he just asked where the information was found. Now, at this point Joe was undoubtedly afraid of Atheist Antonio. Joe stopped responding and commenting on the post after he was found out, as far as my knowledge is concerned. 

Google+ Profile

On Mr. Joe's Google+ Profile he is all about serving the Lord. He wants to make the world a better place with prayer and love, most likely ILLEGAL love, but I don't want to assume. He talks about how God changed his life for the better, how now he is a different person through prayer. Although, if he was so different from what he used to be, then why is he still condoning these horrible and disgusting acts? 

Word of Advice

Listen, the reason for my blog today is a little different than my last couple, but I could not let Joe get away with condoning this filthy behavior. When all was said and done, he retreated back into his dark hole of disgust and filth. I am honestly still sickened by this man. I want to thank Antonio for letting us all know, Joe is a convicted sex offender. I would release his name, but I do not want to get into any legal trouble. Especially, if people read this and decide to take action in the name of Jay Swiss. But, I'm sure with a little digging the more technologically advanced readers could find him anyway, but at least I didn't give away his personal information.

To Wrap Up

I want to stress that anybody could be a disgusting pig, like Joe, not just Atheists. I wonder how these Christians will now feel about this guy after reading this and that comment section? I'm sure they'll still foolishly support the fact that he is a "Born Again" Christian, but I will NOT idly stand by and let this guy; no not guy, this horrible and disgusting pig, get away with condoning these acts. Anyway, that's all for today, I will see you all in the next one. Thank you all for reading 😊

-Jay

No comments:

Post a Comment